Thank you so much for your interest in blogging for Roawenwood.
Read through the requirements, exceptions can be made on a case by case basis however these are my general preferences. If you like you can still apply and I will review your site.
The application is linked at the bottom of this page.
- Be an active blogger; posting at least once a month preferably more than this.
- Your blog is at least 4-5 months old.
- You try to ‘write’ something of a post. Bullet lists of what is worn or is used is great but not what I prefer. It doesn’t have to be profound either, just a little something.
- Decent picture quality. Not too pixelated, blurry, or out of focus, ect.
- Decent blog formatting and presentation.
How this is going to work
Upon applying to be a blogger for Roawenwood I will review your blog and contact you via IM/Notecard. If accepted you will be added to a mailing list that sends periodic update notecards with highlights of recent releases that will be available to bloggers for review.
Blogger review notecards will have a LM embedded into the card for a special area that has demos, displays and vendors set up for bloggers only.
If you decide to pick up an item at the blogger area then you are agreeing to the following:
- The item(s) must be blogged within the next 3 week time period.
- Items for time sensitive events must be blogged within a week of acquiring them from the blogger area to help promote the event.
- Exceptions and real life interruptions are of course understandable, just contact me if something comes up.
- Failure to blog or highlight items after picking them up without contacting me will result in your access to the blogger vendors being revoked and being taken off of the mailing list.
- I may remove bloggers who are inactive for lengthy periods. You can always apply again if you decide to pick it back up.
- I’d appreciate a link sent or quick note if an item is blogged so I can look it over, repost, or whatever else. Always always like to have things posted to the flickr group too if you like.
I will be keeping track of who picks up what, please don’t make me be the bad guy!
Bottom line though you should be having fun with this. Blogging seems like it shouldn’t feel like a ‘job’, I don’t want you to feel that way about it. I’d rather see creative happy people and will always work with you to try to keep it that way if I’m able to.
Thank you for your interest, I will review applications on a weekly basis if not sooner depending on how busy I am.
[May be appended or adjusted as the need arises.]